Back to Sales & Marketing
WANTED / LOOKING FOR: Marketing Manager with work experience
Date posted: 2017 Oct 26
WANTED / LOOKING FOR
Posted by: Intercare.myweb.ph
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated experience working in sales or marketing team environment.
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
• Above average desktop computer skills with experience in Microsoft and Desktop applications.
• Bachelors Degree and at least one year work experience in sales, marketing and/or business development.
• Ideal candidate must be confident in a selling environment.
Primary duties will include:
• Develop new business opportunities.
• Help develop and implement strategic sales plans.
• Facilitate client requirements meetings.
• Report weekly sales forecasts.
• Develop market analysis to identify customer needs, price schedules and discount rates.
• Stay current with client needs, competition and industry trends
• Deliver sales presentations/proposals to prospective clients with successful closing rates.
• Develop and manage client & agency relations.
• Evaluate accounts.
• Manage projects to make sure that they get completed in a timely manner.
• Responsible for assisting with sales/marketing and advertising campaigns.
• Maintain active participation and membership in networking organizations.
LOOKING FOR SALES AND MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE
Search Engine Optimisation
Keyword tags for this ad:
marketing manager, marketing,