Ad Posting Guidelines
- Posting FALSE AND DEFAMATORY PERSONAL ADS using other people's contact details is considered a grave offense. Accounts engaging in such activity will be immediately locked, the details forwarded to the offended party and a data audit trail will be kept as evidence for further legal action.
- Choose the most specific category currently available for your ad. It will also appear in the more general categories.
- If a specific subcategory is not available yet, use the more general categories.
- Don't forget to include contact info.
- DO NOT POST REPEATED COPIES OR VERSIONS OF THE SAME AD under the same category or in inappropriate categories within a short period of time (e.g. within 72 hours). This is considered spamming. Additional ads will be deleted, remaining valid ads of spammers will be pushed back to appear earlier in the ad queue.
- Maintain correct spelling and grammar. This will give people a better impression of your ad and will also ensure your ad comes up correctly in searches.
- Do not use mIxeD c4se f4nCy sp3LL1ng, they are hard to read and turn off people.
- Try to fill in the free-form 'Price' field, it lets people know you are serious and provides more info at a glance.
- FreeAds.ph reserves the right to remove any ads and/or block its associated user account at our sole discretion for any usage deemed inappropriate