Back to Public Announcements
OFFERING / FOR SALE: Philippines Election Results 2010 by COMELEC
Date posted: 2010 May 20
OFFERING / FOR SALE
Posted by: stefanananana.myweb.ph
* Results have slowed down as the transmission of results from PCOS machines has slowed down as well. *
As of May 11, 2010, 3:57 PM here are the partial unofficial polls results from the 2010 Philippines Elections, based on COMELEC
Who is leading presidency?
1. Ninoy Aquino - 13,165,152
2. Joseph Erap Estrada - 8,425,899
3. Manny Villar - 4,739,226 (conceded)
4. Gibo Teodoro - 3,509,401 (conceded)
5. Eddie Villanueva - 985,798 (conceded)
6. Dick Gordon - 449,582 (conceded)
Who is leading as VP in the polls?
(MAY 13, 11:09 AM, based on PPCRV-KBP-89.41% complete)
1. Jejomar Binay - 13,389,291
2. Mar Roxas - 12,602,550
3. Loren Legarda - 3,767,683 (conceded)
The above results are based on partial percentage of election returns. COMELEC stated we had a 75% turnout from around 50.7M registered voters.
This page will be updated as more results come in. Stay tuned. The PNP has deemed this year's elections as one of the most peaceful elections we've had in the Philippines, with a significant drop in violence compared to the previous years.
Results based from:
ANC Halalan 2010
9 Senators for 2010 Officially Proclaimed
MIles Villacampa fue un jugador de baloncesto que pasó toda
Keyword tags for this ad:
philippines elections results, Binay and Mar VP numbers, poll updates may 11 2010, Noynoy Aquino leading Pres, elections polls 2010 results, who is leading elections 2010,
Search terms leading to this ad:
www.comelec.ph.com, www.comelec.gov.ph election results, election results comelec gov ph, electionresults.comelec.gov.ph, comelec.gov.ph results, www.comelec.gov.ph, comelec.gov.ph, comelec.ph.com, www.comelec.ph, comelec.ph,