Back to Health / Medical
WANTED / LOOKING FOR: Human Resources Assistant
Date posted: 2017 Dec 07
WANTED / LOOKING FOR
Posted by: Intercare.myweb.ph
• Assists the OIC for Human Resources in implementing people-related policies, procedures and initiatives.
• Coordinates test administration and job interviews for applicants as well submission and completion of employment requirements.
• Acts as primary point of contact for personnel timekeeping and leaves management systems, and benefits administration requests.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Timekeeping and DTR checking.
• Preparing disciplinary notices.
• Implementing company policies.
• Coordination with Operations for manpower requirement.
Qualifications and Skills
• Graduate of AB/BS Psychology, Behavioral Science, Human Resource Development Management, or equivalent.
• Fresh graduates/ Entry level are encourage to apply.
• Has the natural tendency to engage and work effectively with people.
• Able to remain calm and composed in highly stressful situations.
• Confident, not easily intimidated, and pleasant.
• Able to multi-task and prioritize.
• Willing to listen and learn.
• Ability to quickly think through problems and offer solutions.
Clinic Manager to start ASAP for Makati