Back to Creative / Publishing
LOOKING FOR / WANTED: Home-based English Editors (part-time)
Metro Manila / NCR
Date posted: 2009 Mar 31
LOOKING FOR / WANTED
• Edit essays and other writing samples of students from different levels.
• This requires excellent level in English grammar, spelling, word usage, sentence structure skills, clarity, typographical errors, paragraph cohesion, etc.
• Can work efficiently and responsibly meet deadlines without compromising quality standards and set proofreading and editing style guides
• Candidate must hold at least a Bachelor's/College Degree.
• Excellent command in written English.
• Experience in editing and proofreading articles and student essays a plus
• Must be proficient in MS Office
• Able to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
• At least 1 year of previous or current editing experience.
• Must have daily internet access
All applicants will have to take a written exam before an initial interview.
Written exam schedules for Editor Applicants are the following:
Monday to Friday from 3PM until 5PM
If interested please send CV, cover letter, published or unpublished writing samples to englishgreat6[at]yahoo[dotcom.]
E-book Writer Needed
Jobs at Wedding & Event Organizing Company
Keyword tags for this ad:
editor, editing, english, online, homebased, parttime,
Search terms leading to this ad:
Homebased writing jobs in Manila, Homebased editing and proofreading jobs Philippines, Homebased proofreading jobs Philippines, part time essay editing jobs philippines, Homebased writing and editing jobs Philippines, proofreading jobs in manila, essay editing jobs philippines, home based proofreading jobs philippines, proofreading jobs in metro manila, home-based proofreading jobs in manila,